Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

Had my quiz in the morning...it's not really difficult lar..not I wanna hao lian, but everyone says that.
Attended tutorials and lectures, before I headed down to boi's office to meet him..
By the way, I'm really slacking this week. I only went to school on monday and thursday. haha.

Travelled to JP's Toys 'R' Us to get Silly Putty...haha...familiar? Yar, I was really curious over this material, after attended Nano-Bio and Polymer Physics, heard the lecturers telling us how amazing this material is, I finally bought it. It's really fun to play with, knowing the explanation behind the behaviour of this material really makes me learn...



Told boi not to get me flowerS, and guess what...



he got them from the wholesale...haha..yar, cheaper. ok.
Everywhere would be crowded, so we went to Funan for dinner...haha..smart move. maybe we were experts in this area, since we had bad experience at Suntec (everywhere was packed with people!!!) the year before, and we had 煮炒 last year...so this year, Sakae (again~). Ok lar, not so bad, at least we can talk and it's not so crowded there. ;P

my smile is so forced! because boi don't know how to take pictures..I waited till my mouth turned numb...haha..



Boi and his new haircut..



and me!



and lastly,
the ring that I only wear once a year... :)
Note: there are carvings at the side of the rings...



had my enjoyable Valentine's day. Thanks, boi.

No comments: