haha...I pon the morning lecture today, coz of my terrible headache since yesterday night. Thank god it's feeling much better now. My supervisor still has not contacted me to let me know if I need to see her today. Well, if not, I won't need to go to school le. :)
Feel so good to be at home, especially when you are not feeling well. Cramps and headache come hand-in-hand this morning. Can you imagine the torture? My mum is in good mood today. Phew~ Hehe, I don't know why, but her mood swings very fast one, so quite scary actually. Going OG with my mum later to get something for my dad on Valentine's Day...haha....so 浪漫. Most probably getting him a belt and wallet ba..coz my dad's ones are in bad conditions. Hopefully it will be a good day today.
Studying for my quiz now, so that I have enough time to do other stuff later.
No comments:
Post a Comment