Getting flowers have become a conventional way of expressing their love on Valentine's day, and I simply don't like it. Or maybe not! It may have twisted its meaning. Giving flowers is like a "compulsory" during that day. Girls tend to boast around with their bouquet of flowers, comparing whose bouquet is larger, etc. The pitiful ones are the guys. Their pockets will burn a hole for these flowers. Flowers are super expensive on that day, and what's worse is, they wither within days. So, what's the point of getting one? I would rather spend the money elsewhere. haha. Well, coz I'm also not a very flower person.
Why fall into the trap of advertisments saying the more flowers you give, the stronger your love for your other half. Hello! How can love be measured by the number of flowers a person gives? Personally, I think the more flowers you give, the more these florists love you. :)
I would prefer a simple dinner. Well, actually, as long as I'm able to spend some time with boi on that day, I'm contented. No need any fanciful stuff. Simplicity is a beauty, that's what I believe.
♥
♥
♥
♥
Wish everyone an early
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment