Wednesday, February 27, 2008

EA new office

wow, finally finished everything...
just reached home after helping the move and cleaning.. :)
the office is NICE, but it's not finished yet.

The logo...



The messy office...haha...



Boi's table...so much longer..ok, can't really see from the picture..



Finally, the toilet....



will post more photos when everything is settled...hopefully I can have the time to go down.. :)

An interesting encounter with this ball-like thing at IESE toilet...
I was using the toilet when I saw this.



I thought someone pasted a sticker on the door, so I tore a piece of tissue and tried to remove it....guess what?
The thing crawled!!!! it's an insect!



I even saw its wings!!! OMG, am I sua ku? I've never seen this type of insect before. Alright, maybe I'm too bored with my FYP that I even took pictures of insects.

Yesterday night, my dad and I had an encounter with a sickening youngster. We were driving home from boi's office. Then, at this traffic light, a car spoiled in the middle of the road. My dad didn't realise, and drove to the back of this car. When he realised, he decided to change lane. This white car didn't allow my dad to cut in. However, my dad couldn't reverse, so he had no choice, but to squeeze in. This white car honked my dad for cutting into his lane, and what's next is really dangerous.

The white car sped, and drove to our front and sudden break. My dad almost hit the back of his car. I know he was trying to create trouble, and my dad was angry. I told my dad not to bother him. So, we continued driving....he, again, did the same thing for another 2 times. My dad was furious. Well, I don't see the point of arguing with him or to fight with such childish youngster, so I kept telling my dad to calm down. Inside that white car, there was this young man driving, with a lady beside. I took a blur picture of the car when he slammed on his break suddenly, and recorded his car plate number.



Can anyone advice me on how to report this to the authority??
Thanks.


ok, shall end here...
hope EA will continue to grow strong and well. Jia you!

No comments: