Been super busy during the Chinese New Year, yet I think 5 days off from school work is still insufficient. Yar, my lazy bones start to overpower my mind. Felt so reluctant to wake up this morning for my lesson. Sigh. It's Monday again! What can I do? Time just flies like nobody's business.
Watched quite a few movies (alone) for the past weeks. Nothing really fancy me, hmmm, maybe CJ7? I just watched it today, and I really like the kid. Her acting is so natural. Anyway, I find the show kinda short, and not much storyline inside. But well, maybe lengthening the show may spoil the whole thing...I don't know.
Enuf say about the show.
Boi got me a blue adidas watch yesterday. I really need a digital watch, since I need precise timing for my experiments. Thanks dear. Bought Jay Chou World Tour's vcd for Boi, and I think he will like it very much. :)
FYP is still giving me problem. Felt so disheartened. Well, stay optimistic.
Some pics taken last saturday with my fellow primary school buddies..
No comments:
Post a Comment