Monday, January 21, 2008

Prison Break!!!

it's been really long since I blog...coz of my FYP...I usually stayed in IESE till 7pm or later to do my experiments.
well, today I decide to go home early. I'm very tired...I don't know why.

FYP aside, I'm recently very into Prison Break...all thanks to Boi....
he "forced" me to watch it, so I'm hooked to it now...still haven't finish 1st season, and boi is already watching 2nd season...
still have heroes 2 to watch...looks like I'm very occupied with all these shows...haha



and I guess I'm in love with Wentworth Miller...*ooopzz*
he is really so smart (in the show) and good-looking....
too bad I heard that he was a gay....sigh~
I love the tattoo on him as Michael Scofield....
Think I love the writer of this show more....he is really smart to have come up with it...





alright, stop dreaming....boi can never be Michael....*LOL*
oh, season 3 is out...but why Singapore doesn't have it???
anyway, can find it online....

oh, boi's favourite is T-bag...hahahaha....just kidding, just that I can't stand him always do the pocket action...
Sucre is funny, so crazy over his girlfriend....



alright, shall stop thinking about it...
time to study...*yawn*


*pics gotten from the internet

No comments: