Happy 23rd Birthday, Boi!
The ugly cake that I made for boi...it's my second time baking cake for boi....thank god everything turns out good... ;P
Had a great time with boi today...though short, we had a sumptous dinner at Crystal Jade...yar, coz we don't know where to go for dinner...
boi came over to NTU to fetch me @ 8pm...after I finished my FYP...yar, 8pm..
so glad that he was there...was very hungry and tired..and boi came with the "ugly chicken pie" from starbucks...save my stomach from gastric pain...
a short and sweet dinner....
oh, I intended to go SIM to give boi a surprise, but I'm really bad at lying...so, Boi ended up not going to school just for me...feel so guilty..but deep inside me, I know, I'm happy!
before I end, a photo of us....at kitchen..haha..
Thanx for willing to come and fetch me after my FYP today...
No comments:
Post a Comment