Saturday, January 5, 2008

Out at Sentosa

31st of December, 2007

My sisters and I went to xiaoyi's house to count down with my cousins....
enjoyed!

1st of January, 2008

Woke up at 7am plus...
rushed home to get changed before I meet boi, who fetched me to meetup with my pri sch friends...
day spent meaningfully at sentosa...

('koap' some photos from Agnes' blog...since she never sent me those pics *pout)







Poor ruifen...









That's all for the moment...haha...

Went to boi's house to get a shower before joining his family for a dinner....
his grandmother is persuading us to get married!!! arrrggghhh...

Listed down my new year resolution....hopefully I can fulfil all.. :)

1. Slim down.....meaning, stop eating uncontrollably and work out!

2. Do well for my last round of exams...and score well for my FYP!

3. Find a suitable job (depending on my grades)

4. Less quarrel with my mother....I want a happy family!

5. less family problems....esp. my grandmother...

6. stay healthy

7. be more tolerant with boi

8. Lessen my dad's load


wooh, how I wish everything will come true...haha...
alright, school starting next week....but I'm not sighing...
well, I need to stay positive before I start a battle, right?
so, jia you!!!! :)

No comments: