Friday, January 25, 2008

@ IESE

while waiting for my solutions to be ready, I've decided to blog....
yar, brought my laptop here to 打发时间.

Recently, I feel tired easily, and I don't know what's going on. Maybe it's the chemicals that I've been breathing in for the past 2 months. Have the feeling that my life is shortened after these few years of doing experiments in labs with toxic chemicals. Don't know why, my friends feel the same too.

Oh, my school life is ending soon. Has been thinking what I want to do after I graduated. *let out a sigh* Seems like my results can't really put me in any place in semiconductor industries. Moreover, other R&D companies will also want experienced, or good results' students...
yar, so I'm stucked again. Where should I go?

Hopefully, this time round, I will have more luck in finding a good job. Pray for me.

alright, I need to start my experiment.
enjoy your weekend, it's Friday!!!

*murmur* I still have to do my experiment till 7 plus...that's provided that nothing went wrong in-between..


ps: sorry boi, think I've said something hurtful yesterday. *guilty face*

No comments: