Last wednesday was Sherlyn's last day in EA. Yes, she left to pursue her dream as an air-stewardess. Wish her all the best! With one person less, hopefully everything will be still well with EA. One person less also means that boi will be busier. Anyway, it's good to do what you like when you are young. If not wait till you are old, even if you want, you are not eligible for it.
Still waiting for boi to call me.
Watched a few shows recently.
Other than 天涯侠医, I watched Hana Kimi (Japan) & Angel lover (a show showed on Channel 8, yet I never had the chance to watch).
Think I'm really addicted to dramas...should go out of house tomorrow to breathe in some fresh air ba.
Stayed at home for 3 days without going out, really bored.
Yup, I need to hypnotise myself to study, and hopefully this one-week break wouldn't be a waste.
ok, end here....my laptop is exploding.
No comments:
Post a Comment