Monday, September 24, 2007

23 Sept 2007

Went AMK Hub with boi yesterday afternoon...boi just wanted to, so I don't mind accompanying him there.
I was quite keen to go there a few days ago, and thought it may be a good idea.
Wondered why there are so many people there yesterday.
No parking lots available, and had to search hard for one. But we did manage to find one, eventually.
We walked around, quite aimlessly.
Our main purpose there was to loiter around. Haha.
Boi donated don't know how much for a Coke lite. Yar, so fat still wanna drink Coke.
but he likes, so I can't say anything.

Saw Kim Ng there, but was too crowded to take a pic of her.
Anyway, she really looks like a tai tai..haha..
alright, nothing significant, so we went back home.


My parents celebrated their 23rd anniversary yesterday.
we went home to meet up with my family for a steamboat dinner near my house.
and boi brought me to his office after that, coz he needs to send an email.
yar, after that we walked over to Central. Surprisingly, there were many people carrying lanterns.
Lanterns were sponsored by the Central, and it's fun to see small little kids carrying these beautiful lanterns around.

Nothing much to say about that place...though it's a boring place, I still love it.
Maybe it has become my second home?? haha...yar, went there for endless times...
can memorise the place inside-out...why?
because I've been hanging out at that place since it opens...everytime I have to wait for boi for him to finish his meetings, his work, etc. I will be there walking around for hours, before we actually settle down somewhere for a dinner.

yar, anyway, it won't happen again.
Boi will be having lessons on thursday night, so I won't be able to see him till weekend.
moreover, this coming week will be a busy week for him...
so I left with Sunday. *sob sob*

alright, I have to study hard too...


pics taken yesterday...(paiseh, my camera is terrible)














US!!!







No comments: