Saturday, November 12, 2011

Meeting with the moo...

Had a fruitful week as we have finally confirmed our photographer & videographer yesterday.


Initially, we thought that Moo is too expensive, and therefore we have sourced for many other companies that can provide the same services. So, what makes us go for Moo? Well, I can say that their works are very impressive indeed, and they did receive many good reviews from their clients, including my friends. Another thing is, Boi and I feel that photography and videography are the most important part of a wedding as it will be kept as memories 10, 20 years down the road...So, we come to a conclusion that we shall go with the Moo! :)

Next, hotel is really a headache for us.Went MBS to see their ballrooms...not very impressive, but still ok. Rather expensive, given that there are nothing much given in the perks, and they don't allow any negotiation. Parking is a very major issue (according to reliable source), therefore we have decided to strike off MBS. And...that leads us to a loss in direction. 20 to 25 tables, where else can I find? So we were back to square-one, and started our sourcing again. Here's a list of venues to look out for...
1. Grand Copthorne Waterfront
2. Marina Mandarin Vanda
3. Meritus Mandarin Court
4. Orchard hotel ballroom 3
5. Grand Hyatt Hibiscus ballroom or Salon (if I am not wrong, I think I saw this in their website)

and I also contacted The Art House for their pricing for ROM...
Not very smooth as places around TAH are undergoing renovation and construction...and there will be noise!
Shall update more after we have seen those venues.

Still digging for photos dated 2003 - 2004...still can't find...have no idea where the soft copy is. Sad.


Yesterday was 11.11.11. Many weddings were held...and it is an important date for many people around the world. Got quite irritated with the 6-ones as it was posted so many times on FB by different people....So I keep seeing 11.11.11, like some kind of programming or stuff...haha...

Boi's cousin wedding today at Amara Sanctuary. So coincidental that his cousin is one of the RE consultants. Will expect to see many familiar faces later...Alright, time to change. Meeting Boi in 15 min's time! :D

No comments: