Sunday, September 11, 2011

Blogger app, at last

It's been about a year since I last blogged. Perhaps no one will bother to visit my blog anymore, but thank to blogger app, I am back!

Recently, I realise that I can no longer stand this lady whom I see almost everyday. I was totally disgusted by her actions, words and 'abusing' her authority. Still trying to make myself adapt to her and accept her. Being so old and yet immature, thinking that everything should go het way...well, the more I say, the more I feel disgusted. Shall not make my mood worse.

Alright, a few updates on hammie.
She is really lazy.
She likes me to scratch her back...she normally will lie flat on the ground with her eyes closed when I do that...and soon she will fall asleep.
I manage to carry her without her struggling.
She is really cute!!


Boi and I are planning our ROM next year end. There are so many things need to consider, don't really know where and how to start.

Hmm...alright, good night!

No comments: